He was so excited! He has been wanting a loose tooth for years. It's so hard to see your friends loose teeth and you still have all your baby teeth. I would tell him, "don't worry, it just means your teeth will be healthier longer." With a very disappointment tone, "yay, you always tell me that" was always his reply.
The dentist thought it would fall out within a couple of weeks. His tooth was stubborn! 2 months of wiggling his tooth, in May, it was loose enough he pulled it out! He had watched a funny video that someone tied their tooth to a mouse trap to pull it out. No! We didn't do that. He tied a string to it nightly to try and pull it out.
So late Saturday night he put a string around it and Brett tugged so hard it made his tooth so very loose! Eek! It really gives me the creeps! Isaac was brave and decided to give it one big tug. Then he came running, (with a Kleenex full of blood) "MOM!!! I LOST MY TOOTH!!!"It was 10:15 at night but he had to call Brett's parents. He was so excited to tell someone!
I had started making a monster tooth pillow a month ago to put his tooth in. I wondered how I didn't loose my tooth under my pillow at night? Anyways, I had never glued on the eyes, so at 10:30 at night our monster pillow got some eyeballs. Isaac hung it on his bed and left a note for the tooth fairy asking her not to take his tooth until Monday night. He really wanted to show Daxton and he had show and tell on Monday, he wanted to show his class.
Isaac was so surprised to wake up and find not only the tooth fairy agreed to let him keep his tooth until Monday, but she gave him a dollar and a pack of bubble gum. Grandma Linda told him his tooth fairy was really on the ball! Mine would take days to come sometimes. I'm happy for him and his hole in his mouth. Isaac is really growing up fast.
Just a few days later Isaac lost another tooth!! It was another bottom tooth, right next to the one that just fell out! He had one giant hole in his mouth!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment