Hello Feather's! I just love you.
Tanner is crazy. He is so busy. He moves all the time. I joke that he had to learn to move before sitting or even eating because he would get flattened by Dax. I'm not joking though. That's the truth. I feel like he's so little because he didn't get a chance to get nice a chubby from food before he started moving. Tanner is loud. He likes to be heard. He doesn't want to get lost in the shadow of his brother's. He screams and shouts! And if you have food, you better plan on sharing with him because he will let you know if you aren't. One day at my mom's house my dad was giving my mom a glass of water. Tanner crawled right over to my dad and was hanging on his leg screaming and whining at him. My mom finally yelled, "give him the water Dale! Give it to him!!!"
He always gets what he wants. That's one good thing about being the baby, his brothers give him everything. These boys adore Tanner. Isaac is his protector and Dax is his playmate... though just like any playmate, Tanner has learned to fight for what he wants.
He looks so innocent and sweet... like he could never hurt a fly. But he has got a grip like you wouldn't believe!!! When his little hands get a hold of my necklace, earrings, or hair...watch out! He learned to sit up. He's very strong now. Dax was in his face the other day... (again) and Tanner got back at him. He grabbed ahold of his hair and pulled so hard, he wasn't letting go. Dax whimpered and cried. Brett and I were right there... debating. Should we do something? Tanner puts up with an awful lot. We did do something about it, eventually. But Dax learned his lesson. Don't mess with Feather's!
Tanner eats everything. It doesn't have to be food. He will find the tiniest speck of something on the floor and stick it in his mouth.
When he's not eating dirt, cardboard boxes, or paper... which is another favorite... he enjoys bread, yogurt, applesauce, really anything.
When he roams the house he is all over the place. He doesn't let anything get in his way. Not even a chair. He crawls right through, goes up over the bar (usually gets high-centered and screams,) flops down and goes on his way.
He makes noises with his mouth. He loves hearing the different sounds that come out. He crawls up to everything. He is usually under my feet hanging on me. If I move, he crawls right over and hangs on me again.
He loves vacuums and dishwashers and gets so excited when I open it. The other day I found him hanging on for dear life as he crawled into the dishwasher, pulled himself up and grabbed a hold of the top rack. He didn't know what to do, but the wasn't letting go and just hung there. He proceeded to do the same thing with the kitchen drawer and the shower curtain! Oh he's such a monkey.
His feathers are out of control... and I love them!!!!!! He wakes up with crazy hair every morning and it makes me smile. He is so happy to see me ... or really anyone who walks in, but I like to think it's just me.
I've been trying to just put him down in his crib for bed. It works and he will eventually scream himself to sleep. Other days you can tell there is no way he is taking a nap. He will scream and scream and scream! Man he's a tough cookie. He does not give up!
It's probably cruel to hold Tanner's hands just to get a picture of him in Daxton's sunglasses, but it made me laugh.
We visited with Grandma Dansie one day. Tanner loved her glasses.
I thought this picture was so cute of Nancy and Tanner. It's rare that he will hold still and sit with someone.
Tanner keeps me busy. He's into everything. He likes playing with baskets of things.
Isn't he just the cutest?!
He likes to help me with my laundry. Climbing in it and pulling out the clothes counts as "helping" right?
Tanner loves being outside! He loves this little car of Aunt Lizzy's.
Isaac likes to take him on a walk in it. It's so nice to have a kid old enough to help out and entertain the little ones.The boys fight over Tanner a lot. I have to remind them that he is a baby and not a toy.
Look at how much Tanner and Dax look alike!
I bought Tanner this little table to play with. I thought he needed a little toy.
Kaz and him get to play once in a while. Kaz is crazy in love with wubanub binkis. Doesn't matter who's it is, because it's his! Tanner never sucks on them but tries to when Kaz is around.
No comments:
Post a Comment