Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What Does the Tooth Fairy Do with your Teeth?!!!

It's really a valid question for any child... "Once the Tooth Fairy takes my tooth, what does she do with it?" Recently, Isaac and I read Junie B. First Grader, Toothless Wonder.  This is Junie B.'s biggest question in the book. At the end of the book she found once she gave up her tooth to the Tooth Fairy, her baby brother Oliver got his first tooth!

So to answer the big question of what does the Tooth Fairy do with all these teeth? She recycles them of course!!! She has to give the baby teeth to the babies! So is it really a coincidence that the same week Isaac lost not one but two teeth.... his baby brother Tanner starting cutting his very first tooth?! I think not!!!
It was proof enough to us that the Tooth Fairy must recycle teeth. None of my kids have gotten teeth at 9 months old. Isaac lost his two bottom teeth and Tanner is growing his bottom right tooth! Which I believe was the very first tooth Isaac lost. There you have it folks, case closed!

No comments: