As I was unloading all the pictures from my camera I had several that were weird. I had dozens of floor and shoe pictures.... and realized Dax and Isaac had been playing with my camera. The more I looked through these pictures I realized how fun it was to see the world through my children's eyes. So here's a peek at what they see...
This one actually has some really great pictures! Brett had been out of town and I had been on a walk with the boys. We sat outside playing on the grass and they took pictures of Tanner and I playing and Isaac with the "looser" sign on his head... cause he's such a character!
My favorite pictures here are of the neighborhood... mostly because it looks so big when you are down so low to the ground. I also love the one of Tanner's feet and Daxton's shoes... one boot, one crock. Whatever works son... at least you have shoes on your feet. The one of my modeling Daxton's blanket made me laugh! I forgot one day he wanted to take my picture next to his lamb picture he made. He wanted me to pose, like I'm sure I make him do all the time... so he gave me his blanket to lay across my shoulder.

Then there is the "bum" picture. I probably had a million pictures of Isaac's bum! No kidding. I do remember that day, they were laughing so hard at taking pictures of Isaac wiggling his bum. These two are crazy. If you look at the buzz light year picture you can see Daxton's toes in the picture. I love those toes. That's such a precious picture. Oh course they got a picture of Rosco, me eating...and another favorite, Isaac's dirty underwear. I'm sure they were cracking up when they took that!
No comments:
Post a Comment