Friday, October 26, 2012

Tanners Tales - 2 Months Old


My little Tanner is such an angelic baby. He's so sweet. I love watching him sleep. Babies just look so peaceful when they are sleeping.


Yes, this is a scary picture of me, but I just love this little french fry. He's so cute!
He sleeps a lot of the day... sadly, he hasn't figured out night time is a better time to be sleeping. That's okay. For now I'm just sleep walking.
We took him to his 2 month old appointment and he growing really well. He now weighs 11 1/2 pounds and is 23 3/4 inches in length. I think he's looking much healthier with a little bit of chunk on his cheeks! He didn't care for the shots though. It's so sad to see him cry.


He's very tolerant of his brothers. They love him and rarely leave him alone. I actually wish they would stop fighting over who gets to hold him all the time. Dax still continues to look at his fingers and toes and tries to move him to where he feels he should be. Isaac is a big help. He's really sweet to hold Tanner for me when I need to get a few things done.
Just after he turned two and a half months, he started smiling! It's so fun to get little smiles out of him!!

No comments: