Thursday, October 25, 2012

Name That Baby!!

As I was thumbing through my pictures I noticed some darling pictures of Tanner. Then as I looked closer in one he was holding a rattle and I thought, "That can't be right! He can't do that yet." And sure enough it was Daxton. So I took a quick peek at some pictures and was shocked to find that my last two babies look an awful lot alike! Isaac was easier, he had some really darling chubby cheeks and a different nose but Dax and Tanner look very similar. So here's a little game:
Name That Baby! 
(I played this game with Brett and he got the answer wrong. Let's see how you do!)
Look at the two pictures of the sleeping babies. Is it Daxton or Tanner? Who is who?
Baby #1 - with cute writing on his pajama's.
Baby #2 - with cute stripes on his pajamas.

 Now take a look at the next set of baby pictures with their eyes open. Who is who?
Baby #1 - laying on the grass 
Baby #2 - being held by dad 
You want to know the answers??


In the first two pictures Baby #1 with writing on his pajamas is Daxton. Baby #2 with stripes is Tanner. In the second set of pictures Baby #1 laying on the grass is Tanner. Baby #2 being held by dad is Daxton.

Crazy right? Is it just me or can you see a BIG resemblance. I think they look like little clones. 

No comments: