Sunday, December 16, 2012

Isaac Isms

Isaac's such a little character!! He makes me laugh. You never know when he is going to come up with something crazy to do. He has a great sense of humor. 
Isaac's doing great in school. He did his first report!!! Can you believe it? I have a child old enough to do a report. They were suppose to choose any animal... and my son chose the Green Anaconda. Ewww!!! He thought it was so cool and was fascinated with how it could sqeeze it's prey and swallow it whole. It makes my skin crawl thinking about that! I jumped more then once helping him with his report. He thought it was so funny. I'm always amazed at how much information Isaac can remember. He's like a fountain of knowledge!!
I love this little man. He's my right hand man the older he gets. He runs around for me doing anything I ask. I really couldn't ask for a better helper. He's so kind to his brothers, he's smart, funny, sensitive... I love his hugs. He always knows when I need a hug to make life a little better. He's a darling boy and I love him with all of my heart! He's got spunk! He get's that from his dad. He's learned to "fake punch" kids when they are getting in his face... but I am glad he has learned to stand up for himself and not let other kids push him around. I'm so glad he's around to talk to and tell me stories... he has some great stories. I love that he will tell me about school and what kids are up to and what he thinks about this or that. I hope he always talks to me about life.

No comments: