I'm not sure how much fun Dax had being knocked over by Rosco, but he's a good sport! I'm impressed with how Dax handles Rosco. He's such a big dog and Dax always seems to not mind being licked and have Rosco's big head in his face.
Dax had fun playing. He built a snow castle with leaves.
Isaac came home and I think the boys played all night in the snow!
Isaac rolled a gigantic snowball! I remember when he couldn't even make a decent snowball to throw at someone and now he can make his own snowman! Sometimes I feel like these little kids are growing up so fast and I just have to remember to enjoy them.They built a snowman. I should really invest in so cute snowman face features for snowy days... but I guess there is something to be said about our weird (or should I say creative!) faces every year! Everyone like a celery mouth and a rock nose.
I liked watching them make snow angels. It was hard bringing them in, they were having so much fun. The snow was so wet, their clothing was sopping wet.
They looked so cute when they came in...wet and cute!
A few days later it snowed more and you better believe they were out in the snow all over again!Isaac licked the snow. Eh, who can blame him. Every kid has eaten snow before! He's fascinated with icicles. This year we got a row of them on our back porch. I have a different perceptive now that I'm a mom. I don't want them to fall and drop on the kids. Isaac thinks they are cool and wants to pull one down to eat it. Ya, I remember wanting (and doing) that same thing as a kid!
Isaac made another snowman. This time he was made from all rocks!
Dax loves being pulled on the sled. Isaac is sweet to tromp him around. When Tanner's asleep I go out and play in the snow and run them around the yard on the sled... it's exhausting. We use our back ledge of our patio as a ramp. The boys thinks that's pretty fun.I see a very fun winter of playing in the snow in store for these little monkeys of mine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment