Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tanners Tales - 3 Months Old

My sweet baby Tanner is such a perfect little baby. He's so calm. I'm surprised he is with how crazy our house is.  His biggest accomplishment is he started sleeping long stretches at night!!! YAY!!!  He will sleep 7 hours, once 9 1/2 hours! It's nice to get a little bit more sleep. Tanner sleeps through most things. When he is tired the boys can be screaming through the house and he will just keep on sleeping. Like I said, what a sweet baby!
He's really starting to smile now. I love when their littler personalities come through when they see you. It's nice to see the love in their little eyes when they look at you. Babies are so pure... they have such a sweet spirit about them. I love watching him smile and now he coo's at you!!! What is cuter then a baby cooing?

Tanner loves his brothers. They love him just as much. He lights up when they walk by him and give him attention. Daxton loves to be by him at any given moment.
Isaac is so good to him. He really wants to carry him... we've let him once in a while, but it makes me very nervous. They kiss him, mall him, hold him, and just love him.
Tanner started loosing his fuzzy little hair on one side... he pretty much has a little mow-hawk now.
He's growing so much we finally stopped bathing him in the sink and moved him to the baby tub, though I don't think it will last long... Tanner boy loves to splash!!! When I put him in the little tub (maybe he was excited about having more room to move around) he splashed so much the first time I was soaking wet as well as my mirror, bathroom counter, the rug on the floor and the towels we used to mop up! He had a good time though and that's all that matters!

No comments: