Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brothers Meeting Brothers

Bright and Early the next morning, Brett went and got the boys to come and meet their new baby brother. They walked in eager to meet him. As they looked around they became quickly disappointed as Tanner was getting some tests done. So we waited and waited and waited. We had brought some "gifts" for the boys from Tanner so they opened that while they were waiting. It was good thing, it gave them something else to think about.

I had some snacks in their bag, a pez machine, and a little toy. Dax loved his train. He loved it so much he forgot all bout the reason he came to the hospital! When the baby came in he didn't pay any attention to him. He was too busy driving his train around the room. Isaac on the other hand wanted to meet his new brother. He was so sweet holding him. He looks so old! I can't believe 6 years ago he was the little baby at the hospital. You could already tell he was excited to be a big brother again!
Daxton finally decided he would peek at his baby brother. He wanted to hold him.
He got really excited to hold him. I love this picture!!! He looks so excited anticipating holding his little brother.
And then my favorite picture. Daxton looks so interested in this new little person.

I loved the boys meeting Tanner!!! They fell in love with him just as fast as I did.

No comments: