I wanted something different for Tanner's blessing outfit. Since I've had two boys and dressed them both in white, Isaac's was shorts and Daxton's was long pants... I just had to have something different. I love the knit look. The little suits are cute but I always think they look uncomfortable. So I went shopping and came across this cashmere feel romper. It was off white and gray. The trimming around the wrists and ankles were so sweet with a tiny roll. It had fancy buttons. Not snaps, buttons. It was soft. It was just perfect. And he looked angelic. Socks were hard. I bought several pairs and could never get the right color. I finally found some plain gray that matched. I then found an off white baby blanket made of cashmere to match. I really loved his little outfit. It was so fun to have something a bit different!
I'm no professional, but I snapped some pictures of him at 2 months old in his blessing outfit. Good thing too because he started growing out of it so fast!!! This was a special day. I love my little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment