Tuesday, October 16, 2012

C-O-R-N-B-E-L-L-Y-S!!!

We really wanted to do something fun with the kiddos after Tanner was born. The weather was still nice and fall was in the air so we took the two boys and my almost two month old to Cornbellys. When we pulled up all I could hear playing over their loud intercom was this catchy little tune that still rings in my head... spelling the word "cornbellys." C-O-R-N-B-E-L-L-Y-S!!!!  Needless to say, it's stayed with me. As I sat in the car feeding my sweet newborn, I watched kids bounce up and down on these giant bouncy mats. It seemed fitting for the song that was playing. All Dax wanted to do was ride the train. It was carts attached to a tractor that took us around the corn field.
It was a big place and I was a little distracted trying to wear one of those packs to carry my baby around. Its nice not to have a stroller, yet trying to carry the baby, diaper bag, blanket, camera etc... well, its a lot!
The boys had fun shooting hoops. Cause they are boys and sports is what they love! Isaac dared walk into this scary dragon by himself! I was impressed. Of course he said, it wasn't scary at all. (I don't think he walked all the way to the end though!)
Dax loved these wooden buses and cars they had sitting around. We could have bought it for our yard too... all we needed was an extra 2,000-3,000 dollars and it was ours to keep!
The corn kernels were a favorite. The boys played in it forever, just like last year. Who doesn't love rolling around in a big tub of something?! I always wanted to swim in jello!
They also loved racing down the slide. Isaac is so good to take his little brother up there and hold onto him. We also went through the corn maze, it was getting dark though so the kids just kept turning corners until they found their way out. I'm pretty sure we only went into the first section of it. I didn't mind, they had fun and it was getting cold. And I was worried about Tanner and the other boys freezing.
Look at this giant pumpkin. Its pretty fun! 
I couldn't leave without having the boys sit in this giant chair! I would have loved a family picture in it, but there was a lot of people, some big smoke fire, and a concert going on... not to mention we were not the only ones waiting to sit on the over sized rocking chair!
We had fun. It was good to get out of the house. We ended the night going to JCW. Yummy food. Even Tanner had a little bottle and dad burped him over his knee. Look at those cheeks, he's finally getting some chunk almost 2 months later!!!

No comments: