Monday, October 22, 2012

First Glimpse of Snow

Dax doesn't remember a whole lot about snow from last year. Actually, it was cold and he didn't really care for it. This year it's a whole new story. Before Halloween the boys woke up to a skiff of snow on the ground. They were so very excited! I found Dax leaning against his window watching the snow fall. I thought it was just precious.
Isaac didn't hesitate one bit to pick up a snowball and throw it at me before going to school.
 Good thing I love this cute face!
It's hard to play in the snow when you have a new baby, so I brought a bowl of snow in for Dax to play with. He was pleased.
 He rolled it in a ball and was having so much fun until...
 it got too cold! He needed his gloves. Then he played for a long time.
He's excited for more snow. As am I. I think him and Isaac will have a ball!

No comments: