I borrowed my friend Tania's camera to take some photo's of my kids. I originally was trying to get pictures of them for a suprise for Brett. I had good intentions of recoloring them for Christmas and making this square wall hanging. I was over budget and this little project got put on hold. Maybe one day! Anyways, I still love the way the pictures turned out, so of course I had to blog about it!!! Enjoy them. I have. I took about a bazillion pictures but these are some of my favorites. These boys really know how to shine when the camera is on. They are silly, funny, and just darling.
Tanner was really not sure about the photo shoot. It was bright outside. And he had his first encounter with grass. I'm surprised he didn't cry. I don't think he loved it, but he was a good sport!
I love the three boys together. They are just so silly. I'm lucky to have them. As crazy as these 3 little boys make me, I'm so dang lucky to have them. I'm honored to be their mamma!
Have you ever tried taking a picture of a dog? It's hard. Not gonna lie! But I got a couple good ones.
It was pretty fun chasing after these kiddos snapping pictures all around the yard. I'm sure it provided great entertainment for whatever neighbors happened to be watching!
No comments:
Post a Comment