Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tanner's PhotoShoot

My neighbor, Jamie Bria started photography a year ago. She took these darling pictures of Tanner for me when he was 11 days old. I can't thank her enough. I'm so in love with them all. I couldn't choose just one to put on my blog, so you get to see a lot of them.

It was a home photo shoot, lots of blankets, backdrops and lights, 4 hours later, a lot of cuddling, rocking, white noise machine, binki, props, heating pads, heat warmer, refolding a pretty white blanket from a poopy accident (what do you expect with a newborn?!), we finally got these darling photos!!! What we mother's put our children through for a cute photo.... but I'm glad we did!
Enjoy!!!


The little brown football hat and the blue BYU hat was crocheted by Nancy's friend Janice. It was so nice of her to make them and I was so in love with them, I had to use them! They were perfect.





I was searching high and low for a big truck and wah-la! Liz had one!!!

Surprisingly, Tanner stayed like this! Usually you have to do a lot of photo-shopping to get pictures with their cheeks on their little hands, but he did pretty good staying in position.



I wanted a picture of Nancy's quilt that she made for Tanner. I thought it turned out so cute.

I love these little feet!
I have a hard time taking pictures of myself after having a baby. But I was okay with this one. I just love this little man. So glad he's apart of my life!!!

No comments: