Monday, September 10, 2012

Daxton Doings Fall 2012

Daxton has really turned into quite the little character this year. I wish I had been better about writing down every little thing he does. If I did, I would be writing all day! He's everywhere! He says funny things all the time that catches me off guard.
He loves his toys. He loves Mickey Mouse. He plays so well on his own and has such an imagination!
He adores Isaac and has to copy him all the time. He loves playing with his friend Taylor who lives up the street. He likes friends. He's social. He's so smiley. He gets into all kinds of mischief. One day we were driving in the car and he needed a drink but Isaac didn't want to share... so he started to fake cough. I said, "quick Isaac! give him a drink!" Being very sarcastic of course. Well now Dax coughs EVERY TIME he needs a drink. If someone else has a delicious glass of ice water, Dax coughs. Pretends to choke or gag so he can steal your drink. He doesn't ask for a glass of water anymore... he coughs.
Dax loves having Tanner around. He's picked up on a few things I didn't really think much about... he a "has milk too" as he often tells me. But I won't let him try nursing the baby. So one day I found him nursing Pluto. I about died.
 This is his "angry" face. I'm not sure where it comes from... but it cracks me up whenever he does it!
 And his happy face. 

Really Dax is just good at all the faces he makes!!! 
He loves cowboy boots. I mean, he LOVES them!!! They are too big yet he insists on wearing them, with or without pants!
Dax loves to be in the kitchen. He comes running whenever he sees me get out my mixer, he knows it's time to bake! He says, " What we making? I want to help!!"  He loves rolls, cookies, and cakes. He's more then happy to help me make them.

He's always around for a good laugh. I love when he dresses up!
 Really I have to say, he just has the cutest face in the world! He's just THAT darling!!! 

Dax has quite the personality. He loves to make you laugh. He has caught on to if you laugh once, he has to do it again and again and again! He loves to dance, sing, and tell stories. His vocabulary is impressive and he talks crystal clear. He doesn't let Isaac get away with anything.
I'm not sure where he learned this, but he loves holding up two fingers and saying, "peace!" He loves Brett. He will follow him anywhere he goes and could care less if I'm around. Brett does anything for him and Dax lets him! (As well as his girl cousins!)
 He loves to win. One day I was trying to get him to eat his lunch so I said "i'm going to beat you!" I kept on eating and forgot about the race (cause the kid can be sooo slow!) I only had a few bites left of my sandwich when Dax shouted, "NO FAIR!" so he took his last quarter of a sandwich and shoved the whole thing in his mouth!!!! I was so afraid he would choke. He swallowed it down and started wiggling around singing, "oh ya! oh ya! I won! I won!!"

No comments: