Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brett's 33rd Birthday!

Brett's birthday fell on a Sunday this year. His mom wanted to have a birthday dinner at her house for him. Brett thought I was getting off too easy not having to make him dinner, so we made delicious butterscotch rolls for him for breakfast!
The boys worked hard earlier in the week to make him so cards.
Dax painted his.
Isaac wrote a darling card. "Hape brthday dad and hav a hape and sooper brthday. Isaac" If you couldn't read that darling spelling of his it says, Happy Birthday dad and have a happy and super birthday! I just love how he is sounding out words and writing now.
Tanner couldn't do much... but we did manage to dip his feet in blue paint and stamp it on paper. Wanna guess how much fun Tanner had doing this? Not much!!
Brett got a new golf club for his birthday. It's one for the sand. I'm told as a beginner he's spent a lot of time in the sand traps. Actually, he says he's doing pretty well. He loves his new hobby.
He also got a new pillow and he told me he sleeps like a dream! (Ok those are my words not his, but he does like it a lot.) The best present he got was one Isaac gave him... Dax popped out of a bag! These two are such hoots to be around!!
We went to his parents house for dinner. I had made him a delicious cake. He thought it was time to re-vist chocolate, chocolate chip, and chocolate frosting. I made one like that and it turned out delicious! It was very rich!
Brett's had a good year and has no complaints about turning 33. He has loved his new job working for Management Plus. He has been there for almost a year and recently got promoted to being The Director of Sales and Marketing. It's a lot of work but he loves it. He's a wonderful husband and even better dad. The boys adore him. I love watching him with them. He has such pure love when he looks into their eyes. He's a good man. We love you Brett! Happy Birthday!

No comments: