Thursday, April 26, 2012

Valentines 2012!

Valentines is always fun. Another excuse to give the boys a little gift and put hearts all over the wall.
We gave Daxy this little Mickey Mouse music player. And Isaac got a box of crafts... it's kept him entertained and busy for a while now!
Since I'm room mom I got to go to Isaac's school and help with the Valentines Party. I helped the kids make "love bug" hats. They were all so cute running around with their little bug ears!
They got to decorate cookies (with the brightest color of pink frosting you could imagine!!! I don't think that much red dye is good for your body!) But they loved it. Dax joined in and frosted a cookie and made a hat too. They passed out their valentines to each other, which was just too cute to watch. 
Isaac was so sweet.  He wrote love notes to everyone all week long. Mine said, "I like you mom. You or nis. (you are nice)."
He even helped Dax write a love note. To Dad from Daxton it said, "Have a hape valeistine!" (Have a happy Valentines!)
I love that he is so thoughtful and sweet!!!

No comments: