Thursday, April 26, 2012

Celebrating with the Grandparents!

In February, we got to celebrate two special events with Brett's parents. The first was celebrating Brett's dad as he ran 13 miles up at the Olympic Oval. We went to cheer him on and help him keep going. He did great!!! Plus he had the two cutest cheerleaders there. Everyone thought so and squawked at how adorable they were.
They made this sign for grandma the night before. They loved painting their hands. Isaac traced all the letters in paint. I was very impressed! 

 We are so proud of you LaMonte!!! I'm glad my boys have such a good role model to look to.
 The second celebration was Grandma Nancy's 58th Birthday! I made her a German Chocolate cake from scratch, with chocolate frosting and homemade coconut frosting. YUM! 

We love you Grandma!! Thanks for being so wonderful to all your grand kids!

No comments: