Friday, April 27, 2012

Daxton's 2 Year Pictures

Way back in November was Daxton's birthday. I had every intention of taking him into get his pictures taken. Then came December, which was a crazy month. So of course I would go in January! Who knew I was going to be so sick? Then came February... where our house got sick for a good long while cause we passed the germs round and round. So March came and my goodness! I was not going to prolong these pictures anymore! We had bought a new outfit a month prior. Funny thing, he was really opinionated about it. He didn't like the shirt and refused to wear it when I brought it home. (Even though he liked it in the store.) A few weeks later, he loved it again! So without further ado, Daxton's 2 year pictures...(plus 4 months!)
Dax gravitated twords the sport theme when we got there... just like Isaac did at this age! He was in love with the bat and balls. He was so good for me all morning saying, "I go get my pictures!" I thought he would be shy... and he does pretend smiles for me so I wasn't sure how it was going to go. But Dax sat right down and posed liked he had been doing it all of his life!
And you really couldn't ask for a cuter picture then these? Am I right?!
He was in heaven. He loved all the attention on him. I didn't even practice poses with him! (Yes, I did that with Isaac... and he was good at it!) But Dax was perfect. He did everything she asked of him.
I requested this picture of his eyelashes. I really can't get enough of his darling eyes! I just think they are so pretty!! Just like his daddy! (I love my boys got that from him!)
I didn't end up buying this "I am 2" picture, but I thought it was cute of him so I wanted to post it. Glad we have these darling little pictures for our memory books!

No comments: