Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crafting Corner - Isaac's pictures and writing

Isaac works so hard on his art, I couldn't possibly throw it away! So we take a lot of pictures. Here are some of his latest art works, colorings, and drawings over the last couple of months.
 My parents came across this picture when they were cleaning things out. It was a picture I drew when I was really little. Isaac got a kick out of seeing one of his moms pictures.
 Isaac works really hard in school. I love seeing what he creates. Here are a few things.
He wrote 1-100! He was so proud. He has gotten to 140ish, but the big goal in class is to get to 100 and he was so happy the day he did.
He gave Dax a valentine on it that said, "good job on goeg (going) pee." Haha, it made me laugh hard.  He writes everyday in school.  He writes pretty well I can make out what they say. I love his pictures with his writings. Also, I love how they have progressed from one sentence to several. Here are a few:
"I like my scooter I got at Christmas."
 "I like snow."
 If my snowman came to life I would, "I would go skateboarding with my snowman."
 "I like May cus it is my brthday." (cause it's my birthday)
 "I like my wii be cus it is fun and we play wii spos. (wii sports.)
 "I love Macrone!" (macaroni)
This writing was a bit hard to decode, but I figured it out. "I hate the birds. They go in my grill and we burn-em on fire and they get burned." Funniest sentence ever! Birds really do go in our grill. We have never burned a bird, just their nests that they start making.
"I don't like cats. Cause they scratch." I love the way his mind works. I have another one that says, "My favrit ice cream is vnila. And on top i like oreos." (My favorite ice-cream is vanilla and on top I like oreos.)

1 comment:

Shaylah said...

Since when did you go private? All this time I thought you hadn't been blogging cuz it wasn't showing up on my reader. I was quite surprised how much I've missed! Well, now that I know I'll be sure to stop by regularly! Don't know how I missed that! Can't wait to see you all this summer! How are you feeling? I'm sad I won't get to see your baby when we come!