Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big Family Suprise!!!

At the beginning of the year I didn't know what was in store for us. I think there is a reason why things have been happening and changing so quickly. I have learned we aren't really in charge, Heavenly Father really does have a plan for us. From Brett loosing his job and getting and incredible new job so quickly, to Dax deciding to be a big boy and grow up so fast.

With that being said, we have some very exciting news!!! We have another sweet little angel waiting to come into our family! The boys are so excited to have another baby to play with. 
 Isaac painted a beautiful picture of our growing family to tell our family our exciting news!!
I think most of our family was pretty surprised! We were as well, but we are so excited and can't wait for this little baby to come. My due date is September 4th, 2012!!
I really should have clued in a lot sooner. Remember when I cracked my head open before Christmas? I had woken up in the night to help Dax and I got very nauseated and started running to the bathroom... well, it all makes sense now! That was my first sign of morning sickness! The last 3 months have been a blur and I was pretty sick at night. That part is finally over and we will find out soon what we are having!! Then time to paint a new nursery!! We are so excited!
Can't wait to meet you Baby Dansie #3!!!

No comments: