We had been invited to a couple of different Ugly Sweater parties this year. We didn't have anything to wear so Nancy asked her mom if she had any "cute Christmas sweaters" for me. She had one I actually think is really darling! Very flashy, yes! But it had fuzzy fluffy stockings, and beautiful sparkling snowflakes. Even people at the party told me it was too cute to be an ugly sweater. She also had a red snowflake turtle neck I could wear under it! It was perfect. I bought a gold bell necklace and earnings to tie it all together. Brett's shirt is really a girl shirt. It's his mom's a sweet lady in Brazil made. It turned out it worked well for our party! It was very authentic and started many conversations. People were more intrigued with were it came from.


Both parties were a blast. Our sweaters were a success. I even won the the ugly sweater contest at our friends party. The prize was a Costco size bag of peanut m&m's. Brett was in heaven! That is his very favorite candy. It's like it was meant to be.
Aren't we cute?! Maybe we should be on our Christmas card next year! (That is if I ever made one.)
No comments:
Post a Comment