Friday, March 9, 2012

Christmas Eve, 2011!

I love that my boys get excited over pj's. We give them every Christmas Eve and they always seem to like them. Dax was excited he had Santa on his pj's. His pj's said, "He thinks that I am sleeping..." Thats so the truth! Isaac got Mario pj's. I'm so glad too! It ended up matching a special present Santa brought him!!!
Our neighbor had given us some reindeer food. It was sparkly and had oats and berries in it. You sprinkled in on the ground and it helped the reindeer find our house. Isaac liked throwing it all around.
We've gotten pretty lazy about making our own Santa cookies. We get so many treats on the house by Christmas we are on overload! Isaac doesn't seem to mind, he always picks his favorite treats and lays them out for Santa to eat. And of course... carrots for the reindeer.
The boys were overly excited and I was scared they might never fall asleep, but we were wrong! They fell right to sleep. Because you can track Santa online now, Isaac knew he was getting close and didn't want him to miss our house.
The boys were out like lights in no time!!! 

They slept great (they even slept in!!) and were very ready for Christmas the next morning!

No comments: