These two are so silly. I've mentioned before Isaac can't carry a blanket at all without Dax flopping down on it, waiting for a ride on his chariot! So they go up and down our house, giggling with the blanket. (I'm just grateful we haven't smacked a head into the wall... it's been close!)
But Dax adores Isaac and everything he does.
Isaac taught Dax at the table to throw one arm straight up in the air and shout, "doodle!" It's so funny!Dax has begin to love art. He sees Isaac drawing and he joins in. Sadly a lot of the time it's on my wall. But hopefully, he will grow out of that.
This picture describes my boys perfectly! I love this picture. Isaac is such a chesseball! I love it. He smiles on demand and reminds me a lot of myself. He's always jumping into pictures. Daxy is like his dad. He rarely smiles at the camera.. usually he's doing something else. His eyes in this picture says it all!
My two boys are becoming best friends. Nothing makes me more happy then that.
No comments:
Post a Comment