Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

Every year Fall comes and goes so quickly. I can't keep up. There has been so much happening I just feel like we've been going, going, going and now falls gone! I finally decided I had better write about it before the New Year! But I do have to stop and mention how much I liked my door decor this year... It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!
This year I wasn't too great about finding a pumpking patch to take the boys to. Too bad, cause pumpkin patch pictures are the cutest! Walmart can count as a pumpkin patch, right? (Sure it does!) The boys loved their pumpkins. Isaac loved his so much he made a bed for it the first night and tucked it in: 

Daxton had a baking pumpkin. Brett found it. It was perfect and just his size. 
We really should get with the program and buy a cool carving kit... but once again, Brett hates to carve pumpkins and stands across the room as I'm pulling out the guts. And as for Isaac, he's not much better. I tried to make him all excited this year and have him pull out the guts. He tried, really he did. But in the end he didn't care for the slimy, smelly insides either!
See his totally grossed out face?

But we tried and together we carved a cute little lion with big eyes and a nose. This came about because we needed something easy for Daxton's pumpkin. I don't think he would have cared if we put anything on it! but he did enjoy sucking on the big green fuzzy nose on his pumpkin!

In the end, it was fun... even if my boys do have a week stomach! 

No comments: