Thursday, July 8, 2010

T-Ball Tigers!

The sport of the summer this year is T-Ball! Isaac has been so excited. There are 10 little boys on his team. They are the orange team, The Tigers. All of them were pretty excited about getting a shirt and hat. I have to say, he makes a very cute baseball player!


I think his coach is pretty cute too! It's his dad. Brett has always wanted to coach Isaac and now that he's old enough, he got his chance. It's a lot work, especially because most of them don't know what they are doing yet... but overtime hopefully that will get better!


There are a few boys on the team that call Brett, "coach!" And I know it makes him smile cause it is really too cute to hear. 

Look at them in the field, who couldn't love looking at that! They are so tiny!

Here's Isaac up to bat, he has a pretty great swing. I'm proud of my little man! 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

super cute! I bet he is a great coach. I love it.