Wednesday, July 28, 2010

National Milk Chocolate Lovers Day!!!

My neice Breah, age: 1 1/2 
I really hope everyone sees this post today. I randomly recorded Studio 5 today, which I never watch... but I learned that there is this magical little day, which is TODAY, July 28th, called National Milk Chocolate Lovers Day! Did you know that there is a day that gives you an excuse to eat chocolate? And you can eat as much as you want! It's like a holiday - not a well known one... but it should be! I'm so putting it on my calendar from here on out. I claim this day to be as important as any other holiday! Studio 5 said, "Everyone should find some way to celebrate! You must eat chocolate, indulge and eat as much as you want!" And here's the most important part: No one can say anything to you! Hooray! Well if this isn't the best holiday ever, I don't know what is! Enjoy the pictures, these kids have the right idea!

Isaac, age: 1 1/2 - He is so my child!
HAPPY CHOCOLATE EATING!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love it! I was feeling guilty about how many chocolate chips I've had today, but now I don't! Thanks!