My sisters and I took a little road trip to Logan a few weeks ago to see my cousin, Chez at his wedding reception.
Dax was a trooper and barely made a peep the entire trip! I think he liked me sitting by him in the car and making faces at him. We sang, played games, and were silly as ever. Brett called at one point while we were singing to the Newsies Soundtrack. He was really grateful he couldn't come with us after he heard that!
It was so fun to see cousins I haven't see in ages.
Kylee and his wife recently had twins! Making their family of 4, jump to a family of 6!
Mckenna (Shea's little girl) was so darling when they cut the cake. She put her little hands in-front of her mouth and said, "they kissed!" She is darling. I also got to see my Aunt Loni who lives in Arizona!
And Don and Monette!
Mo's my cousin and Brett and I used to watch their kids when we were first married.
My crazy sister Mckenzie loved the green, flower balls outside.
Note to self - for when she ties the knot one day! (Which better not be for a long time!)
And it was fun visiting with my Grandma Sealy. I don't get to see her nearly as much as I would like to, but she is so darling - and it's fun to see how much she loves her grandkids and great grandkids!
1 comment:
Chez got married?! Wow! That makes me feel REALLY old!! :)
Post a Comment