I heard the mall had the Easter Bunny this year, so we went to see him! I'm so glad my kids weren't scared of this oversized rabbit! We could have sat there as long as we wanted because unlike Santa, the giant bunny isn't in high demand and his line only had Isaac and Daxton in it. The big bunny was even motioning Isaac to come over... probably from boredom! But non the less, it was fun to see him. He doesn't talk and Isaac didn't know what to say to the large thing, and let's face it, Dax wasn't going to make a peep... so I asked the bunny if he would hide lot's of eggs for Isaac this year. He agreed my shaking his very large rabbit head!

At least I got a cute picture out of it!

The bunny gave the boys bunny ears... aren't they so stinin' cute?!

In keeping with the Easter tradition, we colored easter eggs... well, spun them anyway! It was pretty fun and less mess... my kind of fun!

Daxton was just happy to be there watching his brother spin the egg as fast as it would go.

Isaac was pleased with is tie-dyed eggs.
I'm really grateful for primary and Isaac's teachers. He came home and told me all about Jesus and how he died for us. He then told me that he came back to life and we can to! It just melted my little heart hearing him tell me the story and reminding me why we celebrate Easter.

Isaac had a preschool party and I went over and helped... can you believe how many boys are in his class? One was even missing... and then there is that sweet little girl in the mix of them! They colored eggs and had fun doing it.

How cute are all there little funny face eggs?!

Isaac was proud of his!

They decorated a foam egg and had an egg hunt around the house due to the ridiculous, not so spring weather we've been having. Isaac just loves preschool! He has learned so much. This past month was nursery rhyme month. Isaac has been spouting off rhymes to me left and right! And if I chime in he says, "Hey! How did you know that!" (Aren't mom's suppose to know everything?) He knows all of his letters and even recognizes little words. I wrote his name, a heart, and MOM on a piece of paper. He came to me and asked why I wrote "Isaac loving mom." He also spells EVERY stop sign we come to. (And even sometimes when they aren't around!) He reads me all the signs like, 4-WAY, YIELD... followed by the "D" sound, da, da, da, da! He is getting better at recognizing his numbers. He loves telling Brett and I how fast we should be driving. Oh I love this kid, he's such a smarty pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment