I'll admit, I take way to many pictures. Therefore, I post way to many pictures. Ever since I have learned to make my blog into a book it's just so much easier to post all the pictures I want in that book now, so you will have to bear with me on long picture posts such as this one!

We had an Easter egg hunt in Brett's parents back yard on Saturday. It was such a nice day it's hard to believe that it snowed for the next 2 days! It was definitely a nice change from our rainy, wet egg hunt from last year. Grandpa had hid a few of Isaac's eggs... he was pretty sneaky! Isaac was climbing under bushes and looking under leaves to find them.

Squiggle was just about the cutest thing ever finding her little eggs!

Isaac was so excited to find this last egg in the corner of the fence. He proved grandpa wrong and showed him he found the hard eggs he hid!

Daxton was happily enjoying the sunshine on his peach-fuzzed head. (And squinting from this new thing called, sun!)

Isaac and his BLUE eggs!

Daddy, Daxton, and Isaac

Daxton and Mommy

The gang after they completed their egg hunt!

Oh, I love when I snap a picture at the right moment... how cute is that?

Daxton tried to eat the grass. He was so fascinated with it I couldn't get him to look up at me. I have a feeling this summer will be fun for him outside!

Isaac loved getting surprises in his eggs.

Grandma Nancy gave Dax a cute rattle!


She gave all the kids some cute Summer clothes. Isaac had to put his on immediately! He loved his ball shirt. Don't you love the outfit he's sporting? Shorts, cowboy boots, and a light jacket... hello Spring!

The kids dyed some eggs.

And then speckled them with sparkles!

And made Easter chicks!
It was a very fun day! Nothing better then being uplifted by conference, having fun with family, and enjoying the nice weather!
1 comment:
Your kids are so darling!!
Post a Comment