Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Not Tired!

I hear these 3 words shouted at me a lot... I'M NOT TIRED! The days of taking a nap are long gone. Isaac won't stop until he drops. Over the past few months I have taken many pictures of how I have found him sleeping. It's never on his pillow... I'm just glad he lands on his bed most days!

Isaac found my big bear I've had since I was 7. He has adopted it for his room... I think every kid needs an oversized bear to sleep on! He says it protects him at night.

Of course, giant stuffed balls to fall asleep on are also a good option!

Even if it's just to help kick your feet up!

I think this night he refused to lay down. He must have just finally fallen over from exhaustion!

Another night of cuddling up on his bear because he refused to lay down on his pillow.

This week was a big milestone for him. He has been begging us for a booster seat and we finally got him one. He is so thrilled he had to bring it inside and sit in it to watch a little show. That didn't last long... but at least he's already learned to sleep in his new ride!

Today he was so tired but again, refused to take a nap. I made him sit on my bed and shortly after, this is how I found him.

Who knows... it looks like Daxton might follow in his footsteps. I sat him down for a minute and I came back and found him asleep in the chair.

No comments: