Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Isaac Isms

Isaac continues to make us laugh. We never know what he is going to say or do next, he's very witty! He still loves dressing up. My sister gave him Batman Pj's with a cape and it's his favorite thing to wear at night. He loves his boots that his dad gave him and found it's pretty fun to dress up as a sheriff/cowboy!


You'll shoot your eye out!
I'm sure one day I will say that when Brett takes him shooting.

Isaac continues to love school. He has learned so much and he is always asking, "do I go to school today?" This month he has learned about the community. He came home and told me, "as a community we have to work together" and all about police men and how we find one if we need help. He has a field trip to the post office next week that he is so excited about!

He's always moving, rarely does he hold still. Even for pictures now we have to have a "silly picture" and then a smiling picture. I'm not sure where he comes up with everything he tells me. Today while I was brushing his teeth he told me the following story. I'm amazed he could ramble it all off without missing a beat! He made it sound like it really happened!

"One morning I woke up and I heard a noise. I looked out my window and saw two eyes and a mouth... it was a real monster and it said, Rarrr to me. So, I pulled out my sword and poked that monster down and he went, owe! owe! owe! And fell into the tumble weeds."

This is how most of our conversations go. He is really entertaining!!!

No comments: