I'm grateful for how much Isaac loves his brother. As Dax becomes more aware of the world around him, Isaac is making sure Daxton knows who he is.
He gives him hugs every chance he gets!
Isaac is silly as ever and is constantly finding ways to entertain us!
Brett and Isaac, I think this is the cutest picture of these two!
I am so excited to finally post my Precious Moments Nativity!!! My mom gave it to me this year. She got it when she was my age and decided now would be a good time to pass it down to me. Not only does it remind me of my mom but my dad made the creche for them to sit in. He's so handy! He hand scraped it to make it more authentic. Every-time I look at it, it makes me smile! I just love my parents.

4 comments:
maybe its just me but all I see is pics. i'm sure you have some good stories though so i'll keep checking back!
Hey Ash, I finally got around to checking out your new blog decor. Love it! I'm told it's navy blue and white, although it appears black and white to me . . . strikingly beautiful none the less! Fun catching up on your "My Boys" Christmas activities too. I snatched a few fun photos for my digital picture frame.
Your little boys are so cute! I made names for Gavina and Emma too! It's fun to do cute things for their rooms. You are so very Talented!
The names turned out really cute!! Looks like you are having lots of fun with your 2 little boys.
Post a Comment