It's so sad that it's the end of January and I'm just BARLEY getting around to saying, Happy New Year! Every time I sit down at my computer, Isaac calls for me, the baby squeals or doesn't want to be put down, and I always end up typing with one hand... which isn't worth it to me to type a blog post. So I've finally found time to myself. It's at 1:00 in the morning, but it's still time to do what I want to do!
For New Year's we had our annual New Year's Party with my sister Rachel and her husband, Gordon. This month has been crazy for them and it looks like they are selling their house and moving... so I guess this was our last year having our New Year's Party in their condo. But on the plus side she might be moving closer to me, so we will have to see where we land next year! But it was a fun 3 years having our parties there.
Isaac finally mastered the New Year's blower to make noise.
I'm looking forward to this year. I love watching Daxton grow and I really enjoy watching Isaac get excited about new things his brother can do. Isaac will turn 4 this year and I'm sure he will continue to keep me on my toes. We have a lot in store for this year... so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment