Friday, August 14, 2009

Itty Bitty Soccer

My sister Rachel and I signed our boys up for Itty Bitty Soccer at the Legacy Center this month.

Isaac and Zander 
They loved getting soccer shirts!

Isaac was on Team USA and Zan was on team Brazil.

Soccer lasted for a total of 6 days, which in our opinion, was plenty! Isaac and Zander had a great time, but we could tell they were getting tuckered out by the end. They mostly had little stations they went to every 10 minutes to learn about how to play soccer but I loved watching their enthusiasm when they actually played a soccer game.


Here is Isaac in action playing Itty Bitty Soccer! 
He's in the red jersey, red shorts, and orange cast!


Isaac got his cast off his arm half way through soccer lessons. (Yeah!) I really don't think he ever knew his cast was on, but he was excited to have it off! Dr. Wilcox didn't even have to cut it off, he just pulled. Isaac was thrilled to go to soccer and show me his moves without his cast! This is him showing me how hard he can kick the ball, I will write more about what he learned in another post, but for now, I hope you enjoy the video's as much as I do!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

very, very cute! I'm glad he had a fun time.
Just one Q: why RU posting on your blog during your weekend away?

Debra Goodey said...

Justin and Ryan both did Itty Bitty Ball at the Legacy Center and loved it. I can't wait for Joshua and Jacob to have their turn. Isaac is so cute. Little boys are so much fun!

Lyme Girl said...

The kiwi/seaweed post was funny, but the soccer video was the funniest sports video ever! Oh, and the dollar running prize . . . Haven't ever heard of that one!