Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Father's Day Brett! 2009

Ok, so I'm a little behind on my blogging (alright, a lot behind) but I couldn't go on until I took the time to say Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband! He does so much for Isaac and me and I don't know if he every really knows how much we love and appreciate him! 

Isaac made Brett a special Father's Day card. He cut out shapes and glued them onto his card. He turned his big shape into a rocket-ship. Then he made windows and drew a picture of Brett and him in each window. He even colored fire under the rocket. Just the other night we were starting a movie and they showed a picture of the world. Isaac looked at me and said, "I wish dad and I could go around the world in a rocket-ship together!" Isaac adores his dad and can barley wait long enough until Brett gets home from work everyday. The minute he hears the garage open, Isaac is running out to greet him. 

Together in St. George at the Splash Park

I just love watching them together. They are not only partners in crime, but best buddies. 

Brett is so patient with Isaac. He takes him anywhere he goes and let's him do anything he's doing. Isaac is always out doing yard work with daddy just to be next to him. 

I love that Brett is so carefree and easy going. Brett is constantly being mauled, squished, and sat on by Isaac and I know he enjoys every minute. (I hope he still feels that way when there are two boys jumping all over him.) I can't wait until our next baby boy is born. Brett is the greatest husband and father I could ask for. I know he has always wanted boys and I love watching him be a dad!

I love you Brett! Thanks for all you do to provide and take care of our family. I don't know what I would do without you! 

No comments: