It's no secret that I love my son. I am around him 24 hours a day and I just think he's the cutest thing in the world! I take several little random pictures of him that make me laugh. Enjoy!
Isaac loves checking out books. (Especially ones about Max and Ruby or Arthur, his favorite TV characters.) The first day he came home with 2 books, then 6, and now we are up to checking out 9 books. I think that is plenty of books for the week! I usually let him choose which books he wants to check out and I also show him some he might like. His most recent book he HAD TO check out was a called, "Potty Train." It was a book about potty training. I tried to tell him he didn't need this book because he was already potty trained. He didn't seem to care, it was a book about a train and that's all he wanted. As I realized he wasn't going to give up on this silly book, my niece Acacia peeked over my shoulder. I thought she was just being her witty little self when she shouted out, "Chugga chugga poo poo!" Her mom, Liz looked right at her and said, "That is inappropriate Acacia!" Acacia looked up at her and said, "What? It says that right there on Isaac's book." And sure enough, it did. All of us couldn't help but bust up laughing. Now this weird little book has become a favorite of Isaac's and he gets such a kick out of running around and shouting, "chugga chugga poo poo!" Brett and I are still a little disturbed by it and are a little shocked about what people can actually publish out there.
I don't have a picture of this, but while I'm writing all this randomness, I better include Isaac's new favorite thing to say. Isaac loves the movie Toy Story. Sadly, we don't own it, but he loves acting like Buzz Light-year. (This gets him into trouble later on, but that's a post for another day.) Isaac loves to spread his wings (his arms) and fly. Flying will consist of jumping off stairs, (or anything with height) jumping onto pillows, jumping onto Brett's back or smashing Brett's stomach. (Poor Brett, that looks like it hurts somedays!) It took us a while to understand what he was always rambling and then why he would jump. We finally got it. So if you don't know what Buzz Light-year says, it goes something like this: "To Inhemdee, and Deyond!"
My little Isaac goes full speed most days. He hasn't taken naps in a LONG time, but occasionally will crash in the car if we are gone after 4 p.m. I feel just terrible walking through Wal-Mart or Costco with a boy sitting in the cart, but flopped over me or on a blanket fast asleep. But the best is, when I go check on him at night, I usually find him not where I left him when I kissed him goodnight. It's usually a little something like what you see... I love this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment