
Tough Guy!

Brett's favorite pose!

Isaac's "famous" pose!
This last pose I had seen on JC Penny's website and asked Isaac if he could do it. He plopped down, positioned his feet, looked up and said, "CHEESE!" I thought it was so cute I kept practicing it with him before we went to get his pictures taken. He was like my trained monkey. I would tell him to practice his pose and he would plop down, position himself and say cheese for anyone around.
When we got to the studio I was hoping all that practicing would pay off. He was really shy when he walked in and just kept looking around. The lady wasn't sure what to have him do so I told Isaac to sit down and do "his pose." To the ladies surprise and my satisfaction, he did it! She was speechless and looked at me and said, "that just doesn't happen!" After that he got the hang of it and would lay on his tummy, put his hands on his chin, cross his arms, put his hands in his pocket... anything she said! All the other girls that worked there sat outside the studio watching him. It was so fun and he did a great job! What a fun picture taking session! I am so pleased with how they turned out.
6 comments:
Very Cute Pictures! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see your next post. Hooray for babies!!!
Those turned out so cute!
what a doll!
So cute!!
Congratulations to little Bug Boy and his happy family all living in Bug Hollow! Thanks for sharing your fun news!!
So cute! What a funny kid!
Post a Comment