Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy #26 Mommy!

Well, it's happened. I'm now on the down hill of my 20's. Brett told me I could call it my my "mid" 20's. That made me happy! My birthday was on a sunday this year and Brett and Isaac were so sweet to me. We have church at 9 am but they got up and made me breakfast in bed. (Isaac was more the recipient then the helper because he too enjoyed being pampered!) Brett made pancakes, eggs, and sausage. It was very delicious! 

After church I got some presents. I got my red water-bottle I've been wanting and Isaac picked out a very cute Willow Tree statue for me. My next present is still being shipped and I can't wait to get it... my two brown leather chairs for my living room! 

Brett made me a yummy dinner: marinated BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, and caesar salad. He also made me a homemade lemon pie! I know cake is easier to make but he knows I would choose pie over cake any-day of the week! (Brett has never understood why that is, he prefers cake all the way!) It was a really nice day and I was treated like a queen! Isaac also gave me a recordable/singing card, which is just precious. He sang the happy birthday song to me all day. I tried to get him singing it at the end of the day, but he was being a bit shy... hope you can hear him! (you can shut the music off at the bottom)



Thanks for the wonderful birthday Brett and Isaac, I love you!

2 comments:

jackie said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! I didn't realize you and Ky shared a birthday! Mine was the 27th, so we are close too! Funny, I remember getting a slip 'n slide for my birthday one year and LOVED it! Looks like Isaac had a blast! Cute red couch in the background!!! I've always loved those couches. I'm sure it looks so cute in your house! Grandma Shirley sure has STYLE!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday! I noticed it was your birthday on the relief society handout...went to find you after church but never did! Hope you had a good one!