Sunday, May 31, 2009

Flowers for Mom!

I love when Isaac goes on walks and brings me home little flowers he picks along the way. I have a tiny vase just for these little flowers he often brings me. One day he saw several dandelions and "puff balls" in my neighbors yard. He had a ball picking them and running across the entire backyard to hand me one. Then he would be off to do it again. I kept collecting them in my little vase but the best part was watching my husbands face. I wouldn't let Brett say anything to Isaac, but I could tell he was cringing every-time Isaac ran across with a "puff ball" because the little seeds would spread across the lawn. I chuckled to myself as I watched Brett hope that dandelions wouldn't start popping up in his yard! I managed to look past that, (it never has bothered me) because I really enjoyed watching Isaac skip across the yard brining me so many flowers! (Maybe I also enjoyed torturing Brett a little too!) 

1 comment:

Deirdra A. Eden said...

GRATS on your Pregnancy!!!!