We have had some crazy rain storms this week! Isaac was outside playing with some friends the other day when one of these storms quickly picked up. As we were running against the wind to gather the toys and get inside, Isaac had his first real instance with lightning and thunder. He didn't say much but I could tell it was loud and a little scary for him. Later that night while eating dinner, Isaac began telling Brett what took place that afternoon. It took Brett and I both off guard but we had to laugh at how Isaac explained the earlier event. He said, "we had to run fast and get inside cause Lightning McQueen was in the sky!" I love how kids explain things! As we were on our walk tonight, it started to rain and Isaac told us we had to hurry home before Lightning McQueen came back. What a cute kid I have!
2 comments:
yOu are right, you do have a pretty cute kid! I love all the crazy things kids come up with. And it looks like he had quite the birthday celebration, too!
I love all the Isaac-isms! He's so funny! I can hear his little voice in my head for hours after you leave!
Post a Comment