Towards the end of the night we headed over to Grandma Nancy's and Grandpa LaMonte's house for dinner, dessert, and more presents! I must say, Isaac got very spoiled this birthday!
Great Grandma Mona sent a shirt. Not to mention all the cards and money he got sent in the mail from Great Grandma Dansie and Aunt Peggy.
Isaac has loved this! He can smack the ball so far... I have proof of that, I'll have to get it posted a little later.
After dinner and presents we finally sat down for cake. This is my attempt at making a giant baseball cake. If anything, it turned out delicious.
Isaac waiting to be sung to and enduring all the picture taking.
Blowing out the candles!
Delicious!
It was such a fun birthday and Isaac is still talking about it. My favorite part of it all was how polite Isaac was through the whole thing. As I was making his cake he kept hugging me and saying, "thank you for making me a baseball cake mom! I love it!" And as we were leaving Kangaroo Zoo and Wendy's, he kept thanking Brett and I for taking him to the bouncy house and out to eat. Then later that night, he was riding his bike, he stopped, looked up and me with his big eyes and said, "thanks for my bike mom! I love it!"
That makes everything worth it!
Happy Birthday Isaac!
We love you!!!

3 comments:
The baseball cake is adorable . . . I mean tough, guy like! What a fun birthday all month long! Cute cousins riding their bikes together, etc. And I agree . . . Aunt Emilee is so creative. The clock is amazing. Happy Birthday to Isaac's mom today!
Aw... Ashie your lil boy is getting so big!! I haven't gotten to look at anyone's blog for a long time but it's so fun! And I love how Issie got a baseball cake! So cute!
Holy cow!! What a birthday celebration!! Next year can I be Isaac's buddy and go to the bouncey house, ride my bike, and have cool cupcakes?!? If not, then can I go as your friend? J/K Isaac's birthday looked awesome! You did a fab job on everything.
Post a Comment