Friday, March 6, 2009

New Hiding Spot!

Isaac is a fast little boy. When he gets in trouble he usually knows it and takes off running. Lately i've had a hard time finding him. Where does he go?

I was fast enough once to catch him and find out. He slides under his bed, smashes himself against the back wall and lays up on his side so I can't reach him and then stays so quite! He did this last night when he took my permanent marker and didn't want to give it back. Oh this boy keeps me running! 

4 comments:

Kris and Nat said...

It amazes me how smart and creative little kids are!

Janine said...

Permanent markers are bad words in our house! Good luck with that one babe!

Tim & Tash said...

Oh, the places they come up with to hide. Your background is so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is truly the cutest and funniest thing I've heard. That is classic! At least you know where he is going now huh! Good luck reaching him! lol