Isaac hasn't always been a fan of bubbles but sure has taken to them now! (See Shaylah, there's hope for Breah liking them!) If I don't keep a close eye on him he will dump in half of the bubble solution! His newest discovery: He can turn himself into Santa Claus. He thinks this is so funny and spends a great deal of time saying, "Ho Ho Ho" into the little mirror in the tub.
Isaac with Santa's Beard
His second discovery, he can shave like dad! (Using his foam alphabet letters of course!) How creative this boy is! He looks like he's concentrating so hard. I would hate for him to cut himself!
2 comments:
So cute. I see where kids get the ideas they do. But the things they use instead of the real stuff is amazing! (razor = foam letter??)
What a cutie. I'm glad there's hope, I'm just not very patient, I want her to like bubbles now...but I guess it will just be that much more fun when she finally does. Maybe we could get the two of them together and Isaac could show Breah how much fun they can be!
Post a Comment