My friend, Tineka (who lives down the street from me) and I have been wanting to get our boys together for a long time. They are only a few weeks apart in age so we know they will be the same year in school when they grow up. Basically, we both want them to be best friends... so what better way then to get them playing together at a young age?! They were seriously the cutest things together. It didn't take them long to warm up to each other either.
Trevan and Isaac playing cars.
Trevan calls Isaac by his first and last name because his mom was trying to distinguish two different Isaac's. Isaac calls Trevan, "Treban" because he can't say the "v" yet. When they would call to each other I would laugh so hard.
I wasn't trying to promote violence, but they found the swords and knew what to do with them. Because one sword is shorter then the other they would both close their eyes hoping they didn't hit each other! (They still did - I guess closing your eyes would do that!) They finally decided it would be better to go fight the stuffed animals in Isaac's room!
Playing together would not be complete without playing SUPER-HERO'S!!!!
My friend Jeana had class so I was baby-sitting Baby Adie that day and Isaac was thrilled she was still around for him to entertain after Trevan left. He actually locked his door with her inside because he didn't want me to put her down for a nap. (Don't worry, that lasted about 2 seconds and Isaac knew he was going to be in big trouble so he reopened the door.)
Isaac's gets Adie to laugh so hard I wish I would have filmed it. He handed her one end of his "lasso", stood back and wiggled the rope as he jumped towards Adie.... she was hysterically laughing! I think Isaac was pretty proud of himself. He kept telling me how much Adie liked him.

I think they will be good friends too!
No comments:
Post a Comment