Friday, February 6, 2009

I Can Be Crafty!!!

I have never been a crafty person, but when my sister-in-law, Shaylah comes into town... she usually finds away to make me try! (She's trying to teach me to be domestic!) She makes these headbands that I think are just darling, so yesterday she decided to teach me how to make them. They were pretty easy, even for me... a person with VERY LITTLE sewing skills! I made a two. One that is black and white and here is my blue and black one.... yes, I made a cheesy face because I feel so stupid taking a picture of myself! Now I just need a brown one. Next project: Making a red and brown clock! (Now she will hold me to it!)

5 comments:

Nolan and Megan said...

Cute hair and head bands? Did you just get it cut and colored? It looks cute? Your hair just keeps getting shorter and shorter and it wooks way cute!

The Dansies said...

LOVE it! See, I'm telling you, it's all in your head. You just THINK you aren't crafty, but I know better! Anywho, my skinny whoops one turned out perfect, I think I'm going to make them that way from now on! and btw, can you view my blog? I can't get it to come up!

Heather Crozier said...

You look so cute. I love your hair that way and the headband is great...it's my birthday on Wednesday...hint, hint. Hehe.

Los Alexander said...

How about a turorial on how to make on of this???
I agree they are darling!

The Dansies said...

it's not too late, you can start now and do "project 319" And don't lie, I know I can cause some people pain with my lack of organization and neatness!