Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sunny Days Are Here Again!

With all this freezing cold weather, I was thrilled that it was sunny on Friday. I called my friend Jeana because she had her nephew Branson all day. We decided to have a picnic in the park and let the kids run free and play. It was so nice to be outside for so long and not freeze! We ran into this lady that had 3 mini Dachshunds for sale. They were seriously the cutest things to play with! If we didn't already have a dog, I would have considered taking one home. 

Isaac and Branson loved holding these little dogs!

Aren't they darling?

It was such a fun day. The only thing I regret is not getting a picture of Jeana and the kids doing the "jail bird dance." There was nothing funnier then watching them inside this cage at the park with their hands in the air, wigglin' around like a fish! Here's to hoping for more sunny days!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh man! I wish you would have got a new dog. That's the kind of dog we have, Chompers. She is so much fun.

Jeana & Jonathan said...

You dork!!! I almost completely forgot I did that. I'm glad you at least got two of the pixs. I though for sure my computer wouldn't send them. I'll e-mail you the rest of the pixs, that way you at least have pixs of you and Isaac. I love you and we had a blast that day. For sure we'll have to do it again. Love you babe!!

Anonymous said...

Ya I'm in the mood for more sunny days too! Those dogs are really darling! I would love them!