When Brett was little, he loved everything cowboy. His mom says he went through 4 pairs of cowboy boots. So it's interesting to me that my little Isaac has now decided he wants to be a cowboy. Like father like son, right? Brett bought him a rope a while ago and Isaac jumps around the house with it calling it his "lasso." He has wanted a cowboy hat to go with it for sometime now so I thought I would get him one for Valentines Day. Apparently my days of "sneaking" things into the cart with him there are long gone. He found it every time I snuck it back in and got so excited. (But to be fair, it's not easy to hide a big hat!) So, I gave up and gave it to him. He "nee-hawed" and twirled it around the rest of the time we were in the store.
We borrowed this little horse from my mom. She has two of them because of my twin sisters. She has had them for almost 29 years and they still work great! Isaac loves this horse. He named it, "Chief." He feeds Chief grass and calls it his hay. He also pretends to give him carrots and oats. I really hope this horse can handle all Isaac has in store for it. He lasso's it and then has us pull him around. He had us pull him all around the neighborhood the other day!
Here are some video's of my little cowboy in action: (you might have to shut the music off at the bottom of the page!)
This one is my FAVORITE video. I did turn it, but when it loaded it was sideways again! Oh well. I love the "car" noises Isaac makes in this one with his horse!
6 comments:
What a cute cowboy!! Those videos are priceless!
too, too cute! I didn't recognize the shirt. I can't believe just 6 weeks ago he didn't want to play with the horse at my house LOL!
I love those pictures! He is too cute
How funny is your kid! He is the perfect little cowboy! Within the next few years he will move on like B and you will have to get him a blow up deer, with velcro on it and he will practice shooting at it. I'm just letting you in on the pattern, he does want a gun, right?
that kid needs some boots!
How cute. I love the picture of him poking out his chest all proud to be a cowboy.
Post a Comment