It's taken us a while, but we finally made it to see Santa! Isaac has seen him in the mall several times and we couldn't stop to see him. One of the times the line was sooooo short I almost took him and then thought, no I bet Brett will want to come and watch Isaac see Santa. Well, waiting in line for over an hour and a half, Brett decided it's just fine if I want to take him when the line is short! haha, oh well!
Isaac was so excited to give Santa his letter and because Isaac's name was on the outside of the envelope, Santa called him by name... well, Isaac thought that was pretty neat that Santa knew his name! He sat on his lap and talked to him, but you could tell he was very.... CAUTIOUS! A big improvement from last year... but still, Santa's a bit of a mystery. I couldn't get him to smile. He told Santa he wanted a scooter and a computer. Santa thought those toys sounded like fun. He promised Isaac when he got home he would read his letter. Then Santa looked at me and said, "I will have a couple hours to do that, then I will turn around and come back here." Oh! I think Santa is getting a little tired! He was very nice and gave Isaac a storybook and candy cane. Isaac was very pleased.
1 comment:
What a cute memory!
Post a Comment